Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Get Full Specification for Micromax Funbook Infinity P275.

Screen Size-  17.78 cms
OS Name-  4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor- Cortex A8 1.2GHz
Camera - 2 Mega pixel Rear & 0.3 Mega pixel Front
Battery Capacity- 4000mAh
Connectivity Option- Yes, via Dongle
Calling Facility - No
Price (USD) - $148.87 
Price (INR) -  6699  

 For More  Details- Click Here

Download Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 PC Suite-

Size- 8.3 MB
Download Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 PC Suite - Click Here 

2 comments:


  1. Excellent blog. I’m glad I discovered it because I enjoyed all these great comments. Keep it going!
    Micromax coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for this particular tips I has been researching all Search engines to be able to come across it! check my source

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats